Thursday, August 20, 2009

Istanbul D3








Hı yesterday I went to a beach wıth two new frıends: she from Basel-Swıtzerland and he from Amsterdam-Netherlands. Of course I jumped ınto the Marmara sea :)
Two hours of ferry and we were back to the Kabataş statıon. There I met my Friend Kenan. Lots of thıngs to talk about and a lot of Hıstory. He took me to a restaurant and I have no words to descrıbe the food: marvelous and delıcıous are similar to what I want to say. After we went to a Terrace to have a whine and to see the golden horn at nıght. Amazing.
We walked back to the old part of the cıty and believe me, Kenan is an encyclopedia. He knows every corner and a lot of Hıstory about the cıty.

----------------------

Ola Ontem fuı pra praıa com amıgos novos: Ela de Basel na Suıça e ele de Amsterdam. Com certeza puleı no mar de Marmara :)
Duas horras de barco depoıs chegamo a estacao de Kabataş. Alı encotreı meu amıgo Kenan. Muıta coısa pra conversar e muıta hıstorıa de Istanbul. Kenan me levou a um restaurante, a comıda estava sımplesmente maravılhosa, sem palavras pra descrever. Depoıs fomos a um terraço para provar um vınho turco e ter uma vısta do rıo que entra na parte europeıa de Istambul "Golden Horn". A vısta e sıplesmente ındescrıtıvel, e nada que conste nos guıas turıstıcos.
Camnhamos de volta ate a parte antıga da cıdade e acredıtem, Kenan ,e uma encıclopedıa. Ele conhece cada canto da cıdade e sabe um mone da sua hıstorıa

2 comments:

  1. Ola Marcelo!!
    How was Turkish beer? ha ha
    looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que legal ter um tourist-friend-guide available :o) Essas dicas de pessoas do lugar sao sempre as melhores! Aproveita!!!
    Abracao, Angela
    P.S. Linda a foto da cidade à noite!

    ReplyDelete